School Information for Students (Online Distance Learning)
Welcome to Online Distance Learning Kingsmen! Below you will find information to assist you during this time. Our school staff including teachers, counselors and support staff are available for you for questions or concerns. Please feel free to contact us for any assistance. We hope you are healthy and safe during this time.
Student Online Programs
- Google Suite for SUHSD
- Google Meet for iPad
- Canvas (Online Classroom)
- Infinite Campus (Used for registration, progress reports and report cards)
- Achieve 3000
- Links to Instructional Programs with User Name and Password Criteria
Student Technical Support
- iPad Configuration & Password Reset Information
- Steps to download apps on your iPad
- SUHSD Student Technical Support Request Form
- Password Reset Form
- iBoss Web Filter
- For additional assistance, please email our site I.T. support staff member at Ezequiel.Elias@sweetwaterschools.org
Common iPad Problems
- iPad Not Connecting to WIFI
- Connecting iPad to Home WIFI (With iBoss)
- Backing Up Notability to Google Drive
- Downloading Apps on your iPad
Other School Information
For help with your course program, weekly progress reports, or a personal issue, please see the Counseling page.
For Library hours, events, textbooks, and other Library Media information, please see the Library page.
For the Associated Student Body (ASB) for student activities, clubs, and other events, please see the ASB page.