School Information for Students
NCM hopes to be a home away from home for our Kingsmen. We have developed a schedule to include an Advisory class, a class to support you during your time as a Kingsmen. It is our hope that your Advisory teacher and classmates build a small family atmosphere to support one another throughout your middle school experience. If you have questions or need support, please reach out to your Advisory teacher and they will be happy to support you.
Middle School Technology Information
Student User Names & Password Information
Setting up Your Student Email Account
Student Online Programs
- Google Suite for SUHSD
- Google Meet for iPad
- Infinite Campus (Used for registration, progress reports and report cards)
- Achieve 3000
Student Technical Support
- iPad Configuration & Password Reset Information
- Steps to download apps on your iPad
- SUHSD Student Technical Support Request Form
- Password Reset Form
- iBoss Web Filter
- For additional assistance, please email our site I.T. support staff member at Ezequiel.Elias@sweetwaterschools.org
Common iPad Problems
- iPad Not Connecting to WIFI
- Connecting iPad to Home WIFI (With iBoss)
- Backing Up Notability to Google Drive
- Downloading Apps on your iPad
Other School Information
- If an incident has occurred, students can file a report at any time via this link.
For help with your course program, weekly progress reports, or a personal issue, please see the Counseling page.
For Library hours, events, textbooks, and other Library Media information, please see the Library page.
For the Associated Student Body (ASB) for student activities, clubs, and other events, please see the ASB page.