Please click on the link below for Week 2 information just for YOU!
The Lion’s Den is a before and afterschool program available at NCM! At this time, it is full. We are forming a waiting list for interested applicants.
Please click on this link for more information https://forms.gle/VzcyvKGQjdMR2AXF8.
Please take a moment to review the parent newsletter for this week.
Are you excited to be a Kingsmen parent? Are you ready to serve on a committee at the site or district level to assist us in making decisions and providing your input on school programs? Here is a description of each committee:
We are currently holding nominations for the following committee positions:
- School Site Council (Site Based): Nomination Form
- District Parent Advisory Committee (DPAC): Nomination Form
- District English Language Advisory Committee (DELAC): Nomination Form
If you have any questions about the committees, please contact our Community Relations Facilitator at Doralicia.Real@sweetwaterschools.org.
Click here for the live meeting Zoom link: Meeting Link: https://sweetwaterschools-org.zoom.us/j/89794959214
Need to discuss your classes with your Counselor? NCM Counselors are here FOR YOU! Click on the link below for information regarding NCM’s Counseling Center.
National City Middle is very excited to prepare for the upcoming school year in-person! Please take a moment to read the newsletter below for information regarding the new school year.
If you have any questions, we are available from 8:00am – 3:00pm. Please call us at 619-336-2600.
First Day of School is Wednesday, July 21, 2021!
We can’t wait to see you IN-PERSON Kingsmen!
Dates: June 7 – June 25
- Start Time: 8:00am
- Period 1 (8:00am – 10:30am)
- Nutrition Break (10:30am – 11:00am)
- Period 2 (11:00am – 1:30pm)
- End Time: 1:30pm
How do I check to find out if I am enrolled in summer school?
- Log in to https://campusportal.sweetwaterschools.org/
- Username: student id
- Password: 8-digit birthdate
- Click “More” on the left
- Click the link “Summer School Locator” under Quick Links
- Click “Generate Report”
- You can see the class you are enrolled in.
See you on Monday!
Questions?: We will happily assist you. Call 619-336-2600
Please don’t forget your mask! See you soon!
Step 1: Complete the Interest Form
- Click on the interest form below to inquire about registering your child at NCM for the 2021-22 school year. Someone will contact you soon after completing the form.
- Interest Form (Click Here)
Step 2: Complete the Online Registration
- Use one of the links below to complete the online registration on your own. Each link will provide you the steps for 7th and 8th grade registration. Please click on the appropriate grade level.
If you have any questions, please contact Karly Gamez-Diaz at Karly.Gamez-Diaz@sweetwaterschools.org or call 619-336-2600.