As we close the year, we have scheduled a few days for the following:
- pick up PE clothes at NCM
- return textbooks, instruments and athletic uniforms (make up day) to NCM
- return iPads (8th Grade only) to the district IT Department.
Click on the Important Reminder Flyer below for dates and details. If you have any questions or concerns, please call the school at 619-336-2600
Important Reminder Flyer
Congratulations to our 8th Grade students!
We wish you well as you head off to Sweetwater Union High School. We hope you enjoyed your experience as a Kingsmen. Remember, once a KINGSMEN, always a KINGSMEN!
Here is the link to your promotion video to download:
2019-20 8th Grade Promotion Video
Here is a link to your promotion video to view:
2019-20 8th Grade Promotion Video
Congratulations to our Honor Roll Recipients!
These students earned a 3.5 grade point average or above on their Semester 2 grades. This is an outstanding achievement and we wish you continued success in the next school year! We are proud of you Kingsmen!
Honor Roll List of Student
Congratulations to our Academic Achievement Awards Winners!
Please click on the links below to find the winning students! We are so proud of our Kingsmen for your hard work and dedication to your academics! Students earning awards will receive an email with further information. Congratulations Kingsmen!
Students and Families,
Please click on the Important Dates Form link below to learn the dates of textbook and iPad collection, 8th grade information and other events pertaining to the end of the school year:
End of Year Information Flyer
Please call the school at 619-336-2600 if you have further questions.
Join us for Coffee with the Principal!
Date: Thursday, May 21, 2020
Meet with our principal and administration team to answer your questions about the current and upcoming school year!
Click on the flyer link for the sign-in link and translation and interpretation information. The meeting will be held in English, however a phone number will be available for you to call for translation services.
Coffee with the Principal Flyer and Meeting Link
Below you will find Questions and Answers from the Coffee with the Principal event
Question and Answer Form
Greetings Students & Parents/Guardians,
Welcome to Online Distance Learning Kingsmen! Below you will find information to assist you during this time. Our school staff including teachers, counselors and support staff are available for you for questions or concerns. Please feel free to contact us for any assistance. We hope you are healthy and safe during this time.
Main Office Contact Information
- School office hours are 7:30am to 4:00pm. Telephone: 619-336-2600
- You may also use this electronic form for a quick response to your questions or concerns.
Students: Please accept the Canvas invite to our schoolwide course
Weekly Student School Schedule
Online Tools Information
Staff Member Contacts
Click on the links below to complete a form to request support from a NCM staff member.
We hope your family is doing well during this time. We know you are busy with your families during the pandemic, therefore we will post meeting videos online to allow you to view during your own convenience. A form will be available to allow you to provide input and to vote as you would in a regular in-person meeting. Please use the links below for announcements from the English Language Advisory Committee (ELAC) and the School Site Council (SSC).
School Site Council (SSC) Information
- April 30th Online Meeting Announcement
- STEP ONE: Watch the Video Presentation (Please contact the school for translation services and we will provide them.)
- STEP TWO: Complete the SSC Feedback Form for meeting attendance, voting and to provide input to the school needs assessment.
- April 29th Online Meeting Announcement
- STEP ONE: Watch the Video Presentation in the language of your choice.
- STEP TWO: Complete the ELAC Feedback Form in the language of your choice for meeting attendance and to provide input to the school needs assessment.
Immunizations Required for 7th and 8th Grade
(Admitted at K-12)
- DTaP – 5 doses
- Polio- 4 doses
- Hepatitis B- 3 doses
- Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR)-2 doses
- Varicella (Chickenpox)- 2 doses
- Tdap – 1 dose 7th Grade entry
* For detailed explanation of California Immunization requirements for schools: https://www.shotsforschool.org/k-12/- see Shots required for K-12
* Contact your health care provider or school nurse if you are not sure that your child’s immunizations are up to date