We hope your family is doing well during this time. We know you are busy with your families during the pandemic, therefore we will post meeting videos online to allow you to view during your own convenience. A form will be available to allow you to provide input and to vote as you would in a regular in-person meeting. Please use the links below for announcements from the English Language Advisory Committee (ELAC) and the School Site Council (SSC).
School Site Council (SSC) Information
- April 30th Online Meeting Announcement
- STEP ONE: Watch the Video Presentation (Please contact the school for translation services and we will provide them.)
- STEP TWO: Complete the SSC Feedback Form for meeting attendance, voting and to provide input to the school needs assessment.
- April 29th Online Meeting Announcement
- STEP ONE: Watch the Video Presentation in the language of your choice.
- STEP TWO: Complete the ELAC Feedback Form in the language of your choice for meeting attendance and to provide input to the school needs assessment.
Immunizations Required for 7th and 8th Grade
(Admitted at K-12)
- DTaP – 5 doses
- Polio- 4 doses
- Hepatitis B- 3 doses
- Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR)-2 doses
- Varicella (Chickenpox)- 2 doses
- Tdap – 1 dose 7th Grade entry
* For detailed explanation of California Immunization requirements for schools: https://www.shotsforschool.org/k-12/- see Shots required for K-12
* Contact your health care provider or school nurse if you are not sure that your child’s immunizations are up to date
Families and Students:
Please use this link to receive regular information and updates from the Sweetwater Union High School District:
We wish you well Kingsmen during this time. We hope to see you soon.
Kingsmen! We have food available for you! Simply drive over to the front of NCM!
Dates: March 16 through March 20
Food distribution will be a drive-thru/walk-up distribution of packaged prepared food. Children will need to be present to receive meals, and each child 18 years and younger can take one lunch and one breakfast for the next day. There will be no congregate feeding. All food will be consumed off site. Meal distribution times for all locations are from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Kingsmen students participated in the SUHSD Science Fair on February 6th at SUHI. We are proud of all our participants for their outstanding work!
Number of Students Placed in Each Category:
1st Place Winners: 3
2nd Place Winners: 11
3rd Place Winners: 11
4th Place Winners: 10
Great work Kingsmen! We are proud of YOU!