The English Language Advisory Committee (ELAC) will meet on Tuesday, October 15th.
Location: School Library
Hope to see you there!
All students return to school on Wednesday, October 9th.
Wednesday’s schedule is the following:
Schedule: Block A (Periods 1, 2, 3)
School End Time: 2:40pm
The One Sight Vision Clinic will be providing free glasses to students!
Date: November 6, 2019 at 8:00 a.m. at Las Palmas Park /Camacho Gym
– Parent must transport student
– Parent must return student to school (Uniform Bracelet will be given on return)
– See Nurse for a permission slip in main office
Fall Break: September 21, 2019 – October 8, 2019
Students Report Back: October 9, 2019
Join us for Coffee with the Counselor & a Parent Workshop!
9:30 Coffee with the Counselor: Meet with a school counselor and learn about current events occurring at our school.
10:00am & 5:00pm Progress Reports and Next Steps Workshop: Meet with our school counselor and learn how to interpret a progress report and create next steps for your child. *Repeated twice in the morning and the evening
Our first School Site Council meeting will take place on Tuesday, August 27th at 2:50pm in Room 1205.
The elected parents representing all NCM parents are: Deanna Guerra, Carmen Gutierrez and Adriana Arreaga
Please see agenda below:
- Call to order/Introductions
- Approval of today’s agenda & minutes of 5/16/2019 SSC Meeting ACTION
- Overview of SSC
- Review By-Laws & Roberts Rule of Order
- Election of Chairperson and Assistant Chairperson ACTION
- 19-20 Budget Overview
- Site Plan for Student Achievement Modification ACTION
- Mini Grant Orders ACTION
If you have any questions, please contact Teresa Walkup @ email@example.com