Registration Contact: Claudia Saenz 619-336-2610
Please call the Counseling Office at 619-336-2610 to schedule an appointment. Registration is a two part process: Online and also providing the school the following documentation:
New Student Registration
- You will be required to sign an Affidavit of Residency, and a registration form.
- Proof of Residency: bring a current utility bill or mortgage bill in parent’s name this is (NO PHONE BILLS).
- If you live with another family in their home, ask about additional forms and proof that are required.
- If you are not the parent or legal guardian you will need an approved caregiver form from the district office.
- Bring in shot record or a copy of shot record showing all shots, including the new Tdap shot.
- Bring a check-out sheet with current grades from last school
- Bring a transcript with all 7th and 8th grade credits earned.
- Bring a copy of current IEP, if applicable.