NCM offers numerous program to ensure students receive the social and emotional guidance during their middle school years while preparing them for their academic future. Students should take the time to find an interest or a program while in school to connect them to the school culture. Our NCM Lion’s Den Afterschool Program offers numerous opportunities from crafts, sports or a game room to ensure students are safe before or afterschool. We also offer a variety of tutoring services as part of our schoolwide intervention. Please take a moment to view the pages on the Programs tab to learn more about what NCM offers our students.
Contact for NCM Programs Include the Following:
- Schoolwide Interventions: Teresa Walkup
- Robotics: Alejandra Mondragon-Zumstein & Teresa Walkup
- AVID & AVID Excel: Fernando Chaidez
- ASB: Alejandra Mondragon-Zumstein
- Lion’s Den Afterchool Program: Alejandra Mondragon-Zumstein
- WEB Program: Alejandra Mondragon-Zumstein