At NCMS we believe it is never too late to learn and we offer a variety of support to ensure your child receives numerous chances to earn success! If your child needs tutoring assistance, the following options are available for assistance with completing assignments, test preparation, recovering missing credit or simply a place to study:
- Service open to all students and all core subject areas
- Teachers and bilingual tutors are in the library for tutoring support with classwork, test preparation, complete Achieve 3000 activities or a place to read for Accelerated Reader.
- Morning Tutoring: Monday through Friday from 7:30am-8:00am.
- Afternoon Tutoring: Monday through Thursday from 3:15-4:15
- All students must enter at library gate in the morning.
- Teachers re-teach students during tutorials on specific skills to pass course competencies.
- Any student earning an Incomplete grade in English or math will participate in the I-Team program to earn a passing grade.
- On-going throughout school year on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- Available to students from 8:00am-12:00pm
- Must arrive on time.
- Teachers tutor in all subject areas.
For more information you may contact: Mrs. Walkup