Kingsmen Intervention Program (KIP)
At NCMS we believe that success is the only option and we offer a variety of support to ensure your child receives support to be successful in school. If your child needs tutoring assistance, the following options are available for assistance with completing assignments, test preparation, recovering missing credit or simply a place to study:
- Service open to all students and all core subject areas
- Teachers are in the library for tutoring support with classwork, test preparation, complete Achieve 3000 activities or a place to read for Accelerated Reader.
- Morning Tutoring: Monday through Friday from 6:30am-7:30am.
- Afternoon Tutoring: Monday through Thursday from 2:45-3:45
- Certificated teacher provides specific skills necessary to develop in the subject content area.
- All students who are considered in need of additional support in literacy if they are not meeting grade-level expectation in English, Math, History-Social Sciences and Science.
- On-going throughout school year on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
- Students who failed a core subject will be offered the opportunity to retake the course via Credit Recovery.
- Dates and time will vary.
For more information you may contact: Mrs. Walkup