Registration Contact: Claudia Saenz 619-336-2610
Please call the Counseling Office at 619-336-2610 to schedule an appointment. Registration is a two part process: Online and also providing the school the following documentation:
To enroll/register your student for the 2021-22 school year, please read below. Our hope is to assist you as quickly as possible. We will be communicating by phone or email during the time our offices may be closed as a result of COVID-19. Please click on the link below to begin the process to register your child:
New Student Registration Information
- You will be required to sign an Affidavit of Residency, and a registration form.
- Proof of Residency: bring a current utility bill or mortgage bill in parent’s name this is (NO PHONE BILLS).
- If you live with another family in their home, ask about additional forms and proof that are required.
- If you are not the parent or legal guardian you will need an approved caregiver form from the district office.
- Bring in shot record or a copy of shot record showing all shots, including the new Tdap shot.
- Bring a check-out sheet with current grades from last school
- Bring a transcript with all 7th and 8th grade credits earned.
- Bring a copy of current IEP, if applicable.