The School Site Council (SSC) is composed of staff, parents and students elected by their peers.
Meeting Announcements provided on the NCM website homepage and Weekly Parent Newsletter.
All parents are welcome to attend School Site Council meetings. Elected members are the only parents permitted to vote on agenda items.
The SSC oversees the Single Plan for Student Achievement (SPSA) and carries out the following duties:
- Obtain recommendations for, and review of, the proposed SPSA from all school advisory committees
- Develop and approve the SPSA and related expenditures in accordance with all state and federal laws and regulations
- Provide ongoing review of the implementation of the SPSA with the principal, teachers, and other school staff members
- Make modifications to the SPSA whenever the need arises
- Annually (and at each semester, trimester,etc.) evaluate the progress made toward school goals to raise the academic achievement of all students
- Carry out all other duties assigned to the SSC by the district governing board and by state law
Site contact person- Ms. Hernandez 619 336-2662 (telephone) or email@example.com (email)