Welcome to the Student Center!
We are here to assist our students with any questions or concerns you may have with your homework, classwork and school online programs! Some of the support we offer include:
- Helping you with your lunch application.
- Jupiter: Assisting you with understanding our online grading program and messaging a teacher.
- Helping your understand your assignments and directing students to resources to help them raise their grades.
- Supporting English Learners to become reclassified.
- Providing you guidance on Achieve 3000, AR or Freckle
- Helping you contact your teachers.
- Directing you to district resources if you need help with food, housing or clothing.
Our staff is here to help you!
Please contact us with the following information:
Ms. Hernandez (Title I Resource Teacher): Maribel.Hernandez@sweetwaterschools.org
Ms. Gamez-Diaz (Student Program Facilitator): Karly.Gamez-Diaz@sweetwaterschools.org
Ms. Real (Community Relations Facilitator): Doralicia.Real@sweetwaterschools.org
Ms. Juarez-Saenz (Bilingual Tester): Blanca.Juarez-Saenz@sweetwaterschools.org